factor x Index du Forum

factor x Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Win7 can access NAS web admin but not browse shares

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    factor x Index du Forum -> factor x -> Tavernes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AlbertSalerno

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Win7 can access NAS web admin but not browse shares Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm trying to reach back to my days in MS Windows desktop support, and failing. The problem is a Windows 7 computer that cannot reach any of my NAS shares through Windows Explorer or mapped drives. The same computer can ping the NAS and access the admin web pages. It's something just with the file shares.
I am able to get the shares from other Win machines, so pretty sure it's not a NAS issue. This just started tonight. 
The message I get when putting "\\nas-name\" in windows explorer is "Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to identify and resolve the problem, click Diagnose." The name is correct, and otherwise the network is fine. Able to reach the NAS admin on the web and reach the external internet and other services on my LAN. I tried Diagnose, but that did not help.I get the same error message when trying to map a network drive.  The shares are set for anonymous/guest access, but I tried mapping a network drive with credentials anyway. Then it just prompts for a user name and password, click OK, get the same prompt, click OK, repeat, etc. (Yes, I remembered to use nas-name\user for the account defined on the NAS, not the local Windows account.)
Any ideas? 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1303291
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 09:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    factor x Index du Forum -> factor x -> Tavernes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange